Every leader needs a coach! A coach that will ask you thought-provoking questions and help you turn your dream into a reality! Without coaching you will never reach your full potential.
The Recalibrate Group offers customized coaching to help churches and organizations reach their full Kingdom impact. Executive Coaching is for you and your organization if you:
- Feel stuck and simply don’t have the answers to move forward.
- Are ready to relaunch your church or organization, personal leadership, or a mission-critical aspect of your organization.
- Need someone to collaborate with the church or organization’s leader and their teams on a strategic initiative.
Are you ready for Executive Coaching?
The first step is to fill out our simple form, and we will set up an initial free call. After you fill out the form, Recalibrate will contact you and set up the first call. The first coaching call allows you and Dr. Jones to get to know each other and is a time where you can ask questions about how Executive Coaching works. No obligations are necessary for this initial call! The goal is to find out if Executive Coaching is for you.
EXECUTIVE COACHING INCLUDES:
Six Coaching Sessions:
- 6 follow-up online coaching sessions with the leader.
- The focus of these calls is to remove hurdles as a leader leads their church or organization in a strategic initiative to recalibrate.
Full Access & Resources
- Dr. Troy H. Jones will be available by phone, text, and email during your coaching process.
- From the Street to the Seat Assessment: Recalibrate will provide each church or organization with a 70-point assessment tool. This tool will help you to make a self-assessment of your gatherings.
- The Recalibrate Group offers all types of resources. Help with various departments of church ministry, strategies and systems for Stewardship in the church, and almost any aspect within a growing church or organization.
START THE COACHING PROCESS
Dr. Troy H. Jones has a limited number of personal coaching clients that he can accept at any given time. If you are interested in Executive Coaching, the first step is to fill out the online form. We will send you information about pricing and more details about what consulting would look like for your particular church or organization.