DON’T REOPEN YOUR CHURCH … RELAUNCH IT
What will your church look like after COVID-19?
What goes? What stays?
How and when should you reopen and relaunch your church?
Despite the overwhelming challenges, this worldwide pandemic has provided an opportunity to relaunch your church like we haven’t seen in the last 100 years.
The Recalibrate Cohort is a practical, interactive program that helps pastors create a Mission Critical Initiative (relaunch plan) and a Strategy Booklet (mission, values, and vision) to relaunch their church.
All three action-packed sessions will take place on Zoom, saving you the cost of travel.
EXPERIENCE A LIFE-GIVING COHORT
- Develop a strategy booklet with your mission, values, and vision narrative.
- Create a Mission Critical Initiative Relaunch Plan for your church.
- Learn 7 practices to be a cultural architect, not an arsonist, in your church.
- Collaborate with 12 pastors and ministry leaders who are all relaunching their churches after COVID-19.
- Experience shared learning and an interactive environment that will transform your leadership and church.
CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO COHORTS
March 4, April 8, May 20
9AM - 12PM Pacific Time
August 26, September 23, October 21
9AM - 12PM Pacific Time
The Recalibrate Cohort is $1397 per church (or $499 for 3 months). Register by February 11 (Spring 2021) or August 5 (Fall 2021) for the Earlybird price of $1197 per church (or $433 for 3 months).
Included in each Cohort:
- Three sessions (9 hours) of advanced coaching with a small group of pastors, led by Dr. Troy and other ministry leaders.
- A portal where you can watch recordings of the coaching sessions, review the cohort schedule, assignments, and more.
- Access to Dr. Troy via text throughout the Cohort.
- Resources, tools, and assessments to transform your leadership and church.
- A free copy of Dr. Troy’s new book being released April 1 called “Ignite Your Church: How To Be An Architect Not An Arsonist In Your Church”
- A life-giving experience with your Executive or Associate pastor. (The entire team may be in the same room during sessions, however, only the Lead Pastor and one executive/associate may interact.)
Space is limited to 15 churches per Cohort. One Zoom link per church will be provided.
Links to Zoom and the Cohort Portal for all resources will be sent upon registration.
Unsure if your church is ready to recalibrate? Click here to send us your questions.
WHAT PASTORS ARE SAYING...
“Recalibrate not only challenged me as a leader to dream bigger, but it gave me the tools to make the dream a reality. With help from Dr. Troy Jones and the Recalibrate team, our church relaunched with a fresh vision, added another Sunday service, our ministry has doubled in size & impact. The principles we have learned through Recalibrate continue to help our team lead better.”
Harvest Community Church
“The principles learned from Recalibrate have definitely impacted my leadership and increased my confidence to believe for God’s best for the church.”
The Church at Maltby
“My ability to discover, clarify, and cast the vision of the church has grown exponentially because of the coaching I received from Recalibrate.”
Northwest Gospel Church